Sprinkler douses fire at USM dorm

A fire at the University of Southern Maine was put out by the fire sprinkler system. Officials say the fire was started in a trash can in Upton-Hastings Hall around 2:30 a.m. on Monday.  Students living in the hall were evacuated to Brooks Student Center.  No one was hurt. The entire article can be read here… http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/213334/2/Sprinkler-douses-fire-at-USM-dorm.


W&M Sprinkler is a NYC licensed fire suppression contractor and offers a variety of fire protection services, including maintenance, testing, repair, design, and engineering. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us, by filling out our online form or calling 914-741-2222.